Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: skobbler is live in the US!

Neuer skobbler
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
    @ertyu:
    Yes, it includes USA, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Watch out for potential roaming costs (depending on your carrier) when travelling abroad, as skobbler has to be online during use.
    Excellent, but I couldn't find it in the Canadian iTunes store the other day....

Neuer skobbler
    Quote Originally Posted by ertyu View Post
    Excellent, but I couldn't find it in the Canadian iTunes store the other day....
    Same here, just checked now, not in the iTunes Canada store.

Neuer skobbler
    This was two weeks ago, no response?

A skobbler
    It's currently only available in the US app store. We'll inform you guys once it's made availabe in the Canadian app store as well.

Neuer skobbler

Unable to download US version to my iphone

Please let us know what you think and what needs to be improved. Looking forward to your feedback.
    I am in the USA from time to time and would like to use skobbler navigation as I do in the UK, but apple will not let me download it in my UK account. And, when I search for it in the UK apps search it returns "no results'. Anyone got any suggestions as I would really like to use the US version too.

skobbler Support
    @flostin:
    You need to have an US account in iTunes in order to be able to download the app. Download of US app in UK store is not possible.

Best regards,
    Christin

Neuer skobbler
    It's currently only available in the US app store. We'll inform you guys once it's made availabe in the Canadian app store as well.
    Any change?

Neuer skobbler
    Please let us know what you think and what needs to be improved. Looking forward to your feedback.
    I just brought your GPS Nav 2 app at the Itune store. I wanted to buy the map to use for offline viewing but it won't load the page neither the voice package either it just stays in load mode never goes to the page to buy nor install the offline map. Thank you.
    P.S. Please add a satellite mode to your maps thanks.

skobbler Support
    @aman028:
    Did you already purchase the maps and a voice package? If so, please restart your device - too long standby-times may cause program problems.

Does it work now? Please also have a look at the FAQ section here in the Forum and check the installation information regarding the maps.

Greetings
    Christin