Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: skobbler is live in the US!

A skobbler

skobbler is live in the US!

Please let us know what you think and what needs to be improved. Looking forward to your feedback.

Neuer skobbler

Idee Is skobbler available in USA

Is skobbler available in the US now? I didn't see it in the App Store. If not, can you tell me when it will be available?

Thanks for your time,

L. Jones
    (lfthnd)

Neuer skobbler
    Skobbler is alive and well in the US!
    Nice app, accurate also.
    Is there an online manual available to read? It would be a help for some of us that are unfamiliar with icons and usage.

Neuer skobbler
    Hey guys !
    Nice to meet you here
    I will definitely test Skobbler here in NYC
    Thanks !

Neuer skobbler
    There are so many bugs/defects with this that I have no clue where to begin. Here are some:
    1) iPhone locations and website locations don't sync
    2) Locations saved on iPhone previous to registration a) aren't able to be saved as locations on the account, but b) are still on the phone and thus don't allow themselves to be overwritten
    3) Can't delete saved locations
    4) Using Firefox, once I click the Save button to save a location I am sent to "step 3" but step 3 does nothing. The saved location does not appear in my profile.
    5) No place to ask a support person a question directly
    6) using a forum to report website bugs is not ideal
    7) I could go on!

This experience is extremely frustrating. But I guess I get what I pay for: it's free afterall.

A skobbler
    @JRod3737:
    1) Please go to the "My locations" --> "My locations" section --- you'l find your synced data there --- Make sure you always log in to www.skobbler.us!
    2) a) Correct. b) You can delete favorites by swiping your finger over them from left to right.
    3) See 2/b)
    4) This doesn't sound good. Please be so kind and send a screenshot + a short desciption to int-support(AT)skobbler.com. Thanks!
    5) Just drop us a mail at int-skobbler(AT)skobbler.com and you'll be served personally.
    6) See 4+5
    7) Please do!
    Last edited by Marcus; 04.07.2010 at 12:16.

Neuer skobbler
    I live in NYC, have a Motorola Droid (Android v 2.2) but I can't find Skobbler in Android Market. Is Google still reviewing Skobbler before releasing to Market ?

Neuer skobbler
    Does the US version include Canada?

Neuer skobbler
    I don't see Skobbler for Android in the US. Any idea when that will be available?

A skobbler
    @ertyu:
    Yes, it includes USA, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Watch out for potential roaming costs (depending on your carrier) when travelling abroad, as skobbler has to be online during use.