Thread: New feature requests

Neuer skobbler

New feature requests

Hi,

Here are a few new features I would like to see added to both Skobbler.com maps and to the Scout apps:

1. The option to add routes to favourites.

2. The option to create driving, cycling and walking leisure routes. Which would include routes that start and finish at the same point. I know it is already possible to do something like this by using the via tool. However, this approach is very clumsy and unpredictable, and you often need to delete a route because the auto-routing has taken an unexpected shortcut.

3. The above could be funded by creating the option to display and favourite leisure routes created by a national tourism department. You could a host and display a nation's tourist / leisure routes in return for an annual subscription from their government's tourist department.

Super-Moderator
    Hi ohldunno, I suggest that you put your suggestions into the feedback section of the app. Swipe from the left, scroll down to "Feedback" and then submit your requests. Other users can vote for suggestions :-)
    Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 | beta tester of "GPS Navigation & Maps" for Android | community moderator
    Erfahrungsbericht Scout auf Android-Doppel-DIN-Autoradio Daten- und Energieverbrauch von Scout
    BUGS: Bitte immer Gerätenamen, Betriebssystemversion, App-Version und kurze Beschreibung nennen!
    Clean reinstallation of Scout | Having GPS problemes with CyanogenMod? | OFFICIAL SUPPORT:: support-europe@telenav.com

Oberskobbler
    It makes no sense to ASK for New features because Scout stopped working in the APP.
    They do not longer develop it
    OnePlusOne 64GB, BlissPop ROM

Quote Originally Posted by ohIdunno View Post
    Hi,

Here are a few new features I would like to see added to both Skobbler.com maps and to the Scout apps:

1. The option to add routes to favourites.

2. The option to create driving, cycling and walking leisure routes. Which would include routes that start and finish at the same point. I know it is already possible to do something like this by using the via tool. However, this approach is very clumsy and unpredictable, and you often need to delete a route because the auto-routing has taken an unexpected shortcut.

3. The above could be funded by creating the option to display and favourite leisure routes created by a national tourism department. You could a host and display a nation's tourist / leisure routes in return for an annual subscription from their government's tourist department.
    Thank you for sharing