Thread: Audio advice instruction for a Custom POI

Etablierter skobbler

Audio advice instruction for a Custom POI

Hi,

Sorry if this has been answered already. I wanted to know if we can create our own custom audio instructions so that when we see a custom POI, we can call this audio advice file or instruction?

I also see the instructions in general.csv. The one that I need is not there. How do we go about to create something like that? Is it even possible?

Oberskobbler
    hello pchad,
    Yes- you can use your own voice packages.
    Please check this article on how to deal with this scenario: http://sdkblog.skobbler.com/advisor-...h-scout-audio/ Let us know if this what you were looking for.

Etablierter skobbler
    Hi Adela,

I have gone through that documentation and did use that to point my audio mp3's to delivered advice files. My requirement is more like for example, if I have a custom point of interest(lets say a user issued a marker on the map) that is not covered by your advice instruction, I want to call my own audio file when another user crosses it. Is there a way to implement it?

Thanks,

Etablierter skobbler
    Hi Guys,

Can you help me out if this is possible?

Oberskobbler
    This seems not to be connected to the SDK itself but to an app level integration. So for adding a new set of advices, all you need to change at the SDK level is to modify the grammar files general.csv si general_config.adv and provide your own audio files. The files names used in the grammar files must match 1:1 the names of the actual files. The article shared previously should be of help for this scenario: http://sdkblog.skobbler.com/advisor-...h-scout-audio/