Thread: Lost all Purchases after upgrade to new iPhone 6 and iOS 9.0.2

Neuer skobbler

Lost all Purchases after upgrade to new iPhone 6 and iOS 9.0.2

I have upgraded my iPhone and restored all my apps via iTunes

When I login to Sat Nav and try to Restore purchases nothing is restored - I subscribed to the World maps several years ago and have purchased 3 voices.

I am prompted to pay for any map or voice file although I have already purchased them.

It doesn’t seem to recognise my subscription.

I have tried deleting the app from the iPhone and re-installing it with the same result as above.

What am I doing wrong or is SatNav not compatible with the iOS 9.0.2 or the new iPhones.

I have emailed telenav support but wondered if anybody else on the forum may have had the same problem.

Neuer skobbler
    Had a response from Telenav support - and this worked for me...

Try proceeding in such a way, as if you were buying the product a second time. Since you have used the same Apple-ID with your first purchase, you should receive a notification that the product has already been bought.

Repurchased each voice and World Maps and was told that I had already purchased the items - the purchases were then registered on the app and I was able to download the maps I wanted.

Thanks a lot amsquared. I had the same issue!

Neuer skobbler

Repurchase (without paying) does not work for me

Quote Originally Posted by amsquared View Post
    Had a response from Telenav support - and this worked for me...

Try proceeding in such a way, as if you were buying the product a second time. Since you have used the same Apple-ID with your first purchase, you should receive a notification that the product has already been bought.

Repurchased each voice and World Maps and was told that I had already purchased the items - the purchases were then registered on the app and I was able to download the maps I wanted.
    Unfortunately, I neither got a response from Telenav support (I sent the report 9 days ago), nor did the procedure work for me - here is my support request:

on 21 Nov 2014, 10:59, I bought „Traffic + Blitzer + Alle Karten” for (at that time) 17.99€ as Scout in-App purchase.
    Today, I got a new iPhone (6S with iOS 9.1), for which I applied the backup which I have created with my old iPhone (4S with iOS 9.1).
    I have the same Apple-ID. I have the newest version 7.2 of Scout.

I opened Scout and applied “Käufe wiederherstellen” a few times (in App purchase was enabled), but the only installable map was “South Africa” (the first map I chose), not any other country.
    At that point, Scout displayed “Die Welt – gekauft”, “Verkehr – gekauft” and “Blitzerwarnung – gekauft”.

Then I re-installed the Scout app (I read somewhere that it might help), but after that I get “Die Welt – 10.99€” etc…
    After reading http://forum.skobbler.com/showthread...K%C3%A4ufe-weg , I started to buy „Traffic + Blitzer + Alle Karten” again, but it instead of displaying that I’ve already bought the in-App purchase, it presented me with the new price of 19.99€ which I did not confirm.

What can I do – an attachment with the in-App purchase is appended (not here in the forum)

Neuer skobbler
    After entering my Apple-ID and password, one would think that the iOS code is now able to check whether one has already paid for the in-App purchase.
    Not so, it still presents you the normal price, which you have to confirm. Only then it checks whether you have already made the purchase...
    (If you haven't, you have now ... but you are able to cancel recent purchases in iTunes...)

Having done so, I can happily use my Scout app again