Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [iOS] Swift 2.0 SKMaps mapView.clearAllOverlays() not working.

Etablierter skobbler
    An update on this:

I tried to force this issue on simulator and while profiling in the Instruments app. Reached 6 minutes the app (while a map is shown on screen) the app just freezes. No memory leaks, just 98MB of allocated memory for the app. No clues of why this is happening...

Oberskobbler
    Thanks for the update. I've forwarded it to our development team.

Oberskobbler
    Unfortunately our developers didn't manged to reproduce the issue based only on this information.
    In order to be able to help you: please use loggers inside the application and then sent is to us.
    Describe also what were you doing at the moment of the crash and which settings, functionality have you used?

Etablierter skobbler
    Quote Originally Posted by Adela_Silvia View Post
    Unfortunately our developers didn't manged to reproduce the issue based only on this information.
    In order to be able to help you: please use loggers inside the application and then sent is to us.
    Describe also what were you doing at the moment of the crash and which settings, functionality have you used?
    Hello.

Can we talk about this issue in a more private way? If I have to send you my project to be able to reproduce the problem I wouldn't do it in a public way... Also, if you need some loggers, what kind of information should I register to help you?

Regards.

(email me at: jrevuelta@usal.es)