Thread: Voice file fails to load & purchased voice files not restored after iPhone restore

Neuer skobbler

Voice file fails to load & purchased voice files not restored after iPhone restore

I had to restore my iPhone and was able to restore my maps but there are no voice files to restore.

None are listed as installed or downloaded. I had purchased Stephen Fry and Homer Simpson.

When I try to start the navigation I get the message: Voice files missing. Do you want to download Voice files I click OK and it says voice file will download in background but nothing is happening.

've tried logging out and logging in again but still no voices.

Interesting that the list of available voices in upgrades shows seven items but no text description - if I click on any of the blank entries the price is shown but none of them are shown as downloaded.

Can you suggest what I need to do to restore the voices.
    Last edited by amsquared; 08.09.2015 at 22:11. Reason: typos

Neuer skobbler
    I've solved the issue by deleting the app and restoring the app from the app store. I have had to download my maps and voices again but it is now working ok.

Oberskobbler
    I think WUMS is right. Without reinstalling the problem seems to be solved. Obviously, because something went wrong when you restore the iPhone. Unfortunately, this happens frequently - regardless of the app.
    Traveling with a iPhone 6 / beta tester of "GPS Navigation & Maps" for Apple iOS
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Probleme?
    - Du kannst bereits gekaufte Karten nicht installieren? Hier (In-App-Käufe zulassen) oder hier (Upgrades erneut "kaufen") findest Du Lösungen!
    - Jailbreak installiert? Lies diesen Tread!
    - Bugs oder Probleme meldest Du bitte dem Support!