Thread: Lost all favorites and recents after iOS restore

Neuer skobbler

Böse Lost all favorites and recents after iOS restore

Yesterday Apple support recommended me to restore my iPhone in iTunes in order to fix the problem with syncing. I made a backup in iTunes, installed fresh iOS 8.1 image and restored the backup. All my apps were reinstalled automatically, including GPS Nav. In the app I redownloaded my purchased maps, however all my favorites and recents are gone.

This is disappointing as I have spent a lot of time naming and organizing my favorites, and not having recent locations is annoying as well.

Is there any way to recover my favorites from my backup in iTunes?

Oberskobbler
    @iDude - Did you have a skobbler-login? Maybe you don't login there to sync your favorites?

Oberskobbler
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelinci View Post
    @iDude - Did you have a skobbler-login? Maybe you don't login there to sync your favorites?
    It does not look that he synchronizes with skobbler.

It looks like just a few use the login feature to synchronize the home/business address and the favorite...
    Traveling with a iPhone 6 / beta tester of "GPS Navigation & Maps" for Apple iOS
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Probleme?
    - Du kannst bereits gekaufte Karten nicht installieren? Hier (In-App-Käufe zulassen) oder hier (Upgrades erneut "kaufen") findest Du Lösungen!
    - Jailbreak installiert? Lies diesen Tread!
    - Bugs oder Probleme meldest Du bitte dem Support!

Oberskobbler
    I would be good to have a backup in the iCloud. But the app don't support this.

Oberskobbler
    Hi. That work for the files, but in which file are the favorites stored?

Tools: iExplorer, iMazing
    Last edited by Kelinci; 03.08.2015 at 18:26.