Thread: Restore Purchases Error

Neuer skobbler

Restore Purchases Error

Hi,

I originally downloaded the app from the play store about 6 months ago and purchased the World map package, I uninstalled it after returning from a trip away. I have since brought a new phone and reinstalled the application as I am due to go on holiday but when I press the 'Restore purchases' buttons it returns the error "No response from Google Play - restore incomplete". I also tried installing this on two other devices, a tablet and another phone and got the same result in each case. I've tried searching but have failed to find any pertinent answers. My account is logged into play correctly and am not having trouble with any other applications in this regard.

The device I am currently using is a Google Nexus 5, running stock android 4.4.2. I have the latest version of the app installed from Google Play.

Does anyone know a possible cause for this? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Neuer skobbler
    I have a similar problem. Installed the app on my second device and the previously bought maps are not available. The favorites are sync'd, however.

Super-Moderator
    Do you use the same play account with the same mailadress?
    Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 | beta tester of "GPS Navigation & Maps" for Android | community moderator
    Erfahrungsbericht Scout auf Android-Doppel-DIN-Autoradio Daten- und Energieverbrauch von Scout
    BUGS: Bitte immer Gerätenamen, Betriebssystemversion, App-Version und kurze Beschreibung nennen!
    Clean reinstallation of Scout | Having GPS problemes with CyanogenMod? | OFFICIAL SUPPORT:: support-europe@telenav.com

Neuer skobbler
    Yes, I have used the same play account. It seems this app is dead and I wasted money on it. Even their support does not respond anymore.