Thread: Download favorites

Neuer skobbler

Frage Download favorites

Hi,

I'm using skobbler for planning my trips, it is very handy to plan on pc and to use on smartphone. However, is there a way to download my favorites (eg in csv format) so that I can import them in my car navigation system ? Now i have look up coordinates on my Phone and key them in the car navigation, a download would be very efficient.

Thanks,

Frank

Oberskobbler
    Hi Frank,

Welcome to the forum!

It is currently not possible to import data into or export data with our apps. (This concerns the GPS navigation for iOS and Android and "ForeverMap" for iOS.)

Best regards,
    Alexandra

Neuer skobbler
    I'm using skobbler for planning my trips, it is very handy to plan on pc and to use on smartphone. However, is there a way to download my favorites (eg in csv format) so that I can import them in my car navigation system ? Now i have look up coordinates on my Phone and key them in the car navigation, a download would be very efficient.
    Subscribe for Testking 70-488 training and pass your COMPTIA exam in first attempt. Get guaranteed success using College of the Holy Cross and other resources.