Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feedback for Beta testers

Erfahrener skobbler

Ausrufezeichen Feedback for Beta testers

I've got the latest Beta from GPS NAV&MAPA for Android and found some major bugs, but I have no place to bring you the feedback. Can someone tell me where the Bugreports for betatesters is?
    Thanks
    Thomas

Erfahrener skobbler
    In the app itself you have a feedback and bugs section, but where did you get the beta from? Which VErsion is it, what can we exspect to see?

Erfahrener skobbler
    I've been Beta tester in the previous version already. This version came up on PlayStore it selve.

The same day I've got the following mail:
    Deaktivieren für: Englisch
    Hi all,

We just released beta no.6 , and it should already be available for download.

We have some new features since our last update, that we'd like to share with you:

native UI elements
    synchronize recents, home & work with your skobbler account
    new version of maps
    cleaner app settings

As always, we're looking forward to your feedback on the forum. You can post under beta no.5 threads, and on Monday morning we'll have a new version (no. 6) setup so you can share your suggestions or bugs there.

Thanks again for your input and we hope you'll have an amazing weekend!

All the best,
    Your skobbler team
    The quoted Link said I have no permission:
    Systemmitteilung

ipool, Du hast keine Rechte, um auf diese Seite zuzugreifen. Folgende Gründe könnten z.B. dafür verantwortlich sein:

Du versuchst, den Beitrag eines anderen Benutzers zu ändern oder auf administrative Funktionen zuzugreifen. Überprüfe bitte in den Forenregeln, ob du diese Aktion ausführen darfst.
    Wenn du versucht hast, einen Beitrag zu schreiben, kann es sein, dass dein Benutzerkonto deaktiviert wurde oder noch aktiviert werden muss.

Erfahrener skobbler
    Yes FINALLY, new maps. Sadly there are no links in your comment, i can not try to open it and see whether it is a general permsission problem.

But i did not see any thread named like what skobbler told you.

Erfahrener skobbler

Erfahrener skobbler
    Same for me, not enough permissions..

Super-Moderator
    Hi ipool,

I'm beta tester, too and I have access to this forum. Are you a member of the google group?
    Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 | beta tester of "GPS Navigation & Maps" for Android | community moderator
    Erfahrungsbericht Scout auf Android-Doppel-DIN-Autoradio Daten- und Energieverbrauch von Scout
    BUGS: Bitte immer Gerätenamen, Betriebssystemversion, App-Version und kurze Beschreibung nennen!
    Clean reinstallation of Scout | Having GPS problemes with CyanogenMod? | OFFICIAL SUPPORT:: support-europe@telenav.com

Erfahrener skobbler
    Quote Originally Posted by makiHD View Post
    Hi ipool,

I'm beta tester, too and I have access to this forum. Are you a member of the google group?
    Yes. I think I've got the mail from there. What can I do now?

Super-Moderator
    ipool, as you read into the other thread, you already have access to the beta forum.
    Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 | beta tester of "GPS Navigation & Maps" for Android | community moderator
    Erfahrungsbericht Scout auf Android-Doppel-DIN-Autoradio Daten- und Energieverbrauch von Scout
    BUGS: Bitte immer Gerätenamen, Betriebssystemversion, App-Version und kurze Beschreibung nennen!
    Clean reinstallation of Scout | Having GPS problemes with CyanogenMod? | OFFICIAL SUPPORT:: support-europe@telenav.com

Super-Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by EnormoDerClown View Post
    where did you get the beta from? Which VErsion is it, what can we exspect to see?
    The Beta App is only available for the beta testers. Last autumn there was a blogpost about it. We are not allowed to distribute this Beta.

What you can expect? Some really cool features! (really!)

Quote Originally Posted by EnormoDerClown View Post
    Same for me, not enough permissions..
    Yes, because your are not a beta tester. Just be patient