Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feedback for Beta testers

Erfahrener skobbler
    I am a beta tester now ;-)or at least i think so :-D i joined the Google group today and got accepted. What are the next steps to get the beta and help development?

Super-Moderator
    Check your Play Store for an update. If yes, you are running latest beta. For testing: Use the app as often you can. Play with it, use it... And give feedback for bugs for the internal forum. Do you have access?
    Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 | beta tester of "GPS Navigation & Maps" for Android | community moderator
    Erfahrungsbericht Scout auf Android-Doppel-DIN-Autoradio Daten- und Energieverbrauch von Scout
    BUGS: Bitte immer Gerätenamen, Betriebssystemversion, App-Version und kurze Beschreibung nennen!
    Clean reinstallation of Scout | Having GPS problemes with CyanogenMod? | OFFICIAL SUPPORT:: support-europe@telenav.com

Erfahrener skobbler
    No i don´t have acces to the Forum and i also do not see any update of the app. I think they just accepted me in the group but didn´t gave me the specific rights yet to get the beta and acces the forum.

Edit:

Ok now i have access to the forum, but i didn´t get an update yet. I will just wait and see, they can not do everything at the same time ;-)
    Last edited by EnormoDerClown; 08.05.2014 at 10:32.