Thread: Unable to use map for Panama

Neuer skobbler

Unable to use map for Panama

Hello,

I have purchased and downloaded the map for Panama and I am unable to find my contacts when using the software. I am trying to test all locations for an upcoming vacation and cannot find the following address which I have entered in my contacts.

Can you please assist?

340 Calle 3ra,Buenaventura Rio Hato Panama

Thank you

Etablierter skobbler
    Hi,

http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=15/8.3811/-80.1634

as you can see from the above link, the streets in Rio Hato, Panama haven't yet been named, so they won't be on the map that you've downloaded as openstreetmap is the basis for the Skobbler map data.

You'll have to find where your contacts live on the Skobbler map and then hold your finger on the location and store it as a Favorite.

Hope that helps.

Alan

Neuer skobbler
    Thanks Alan, but it will not even find Rio Hato on the map? If I could get to Rio Hato that would be a huge help.

Etablierter skobbler
    Sorry I see this is the iOS forum! I have Android and it works for me although I don't have the actual map for Panama, so it seems the basic World map for iOS is older.

Alan

Oberskobbler
    Hi Tavelinlight,

You should be able to find Rio Hato with the iOS version as well.

Please start the app > main menu > address search > select Panama by tapping on the flag icon in the upper right corner + type in "Rio Hato". Did you find it?

Best regards,
    Alexandra

Neuer skobbler
    Thank you for the follow up. I deleted the map and reinstalled it. Yes I am able to find Rio Hato now.

Neuer skobbler
    I have purchased and downloaded the map for Panama and I am unable to find my contacts when using the software. I am trying to test all locations for an upcoming vacation and cannot find the following address which I have entered in my contacts.
    Download high quality Testking JN0-102 dumps to prepare and pass northwood.edu with oracle certification dumps C4090-451 Also get free demos of www.curry.edu for review of United States Army Command & General Staff College