Thread: No Installable Maps Found?

Neuer skobbler

No Installable Maps Found?

Hi,
    I have just upgraded to an Iphone 4gs, I had an Iphone 3 before, I purchased Skobler a few years ago and think it's reaaly good. I have reinstalled Skobbler, if I go go @settings', 'Info', it tells me I have V4.3 OpenStreetmap Firmware 7.0.3, the problem I have, when I have no signal, I get:-

I get No Installed maps found switch to Hybrid mode or get installable maps for offline use in the 'Upgrades' section

But I'm sure that I have purchesed UK all ready, how can I check, or what am I doing wrong?

Thanls

Steve

Oberskobbler
    Hi,

If you use the Apple-ID of your initial purchase, you can reinstall the purchased maps for free on the new device. You can find the Apple-ID under the settings of your iPhone > "Store". Insert here the Apple-ID with which you purchased the maps.

Please check the following Settings in your device: Settings --> General --> Restrictions --> Please allow here “In-App Purchase” by turning it “on”.

Now start the app > Upgrades > Redownload (Restore previous purchases).

Did it work now?

Best regards
    Alexandra

Neuer skobbler
    I think so, it certainly downloaded the Map, I'll find out tomorrow, when I don't have signal.

Thanks for your help,

Steve