Thread: Feature request: GPS position keeps present zoom / favorites icon

Neuer skobbler

Feature request: GPS position keeps present zoom / favorites icon

When pressing "GPS position", the map zooms to position at street level.
    I prefer it would keep the present zoom. It would save a lot of zooming-out all the time.

Also I would like to see the option to choose the "favorites" icon. Primarily to make it more visable.

Other than that, the app is fantastic.

skobbler Support
    Thanks for your input, I'll let the team know!

Greetings
    Christin

Neuer skobbler

Brain

Hi,

First, I purchased both the application and the world maps... so, I'm a paid user.

I've spent several days (literally!) to put all the available maps on my Samsung Tab 2 7.0 (16GB) without any success.

First, 8GB or 16GB microSD card capacities were not enough (a while back I was able to fit the maps on 8GB)

Eventually, I got a 32GB card and started downloading. I want to get *all* maps. Here is the summary of my failed attempts:

1. There is a synchronization problem with the app, because quite frequently, if I select a map (the down arrow), it stuck there until the previous task is complete. sometimes, I could select many maps (down arrow turns to parallel bars) without any problem.

Super-Moderator
    Hi Atttifraza and welcome.

First, this is the iOS section.

For installing the maps onto your SD-Card, you're asked the first time when you launch the app which storage path you want the maps to be stored.
    Choose then your SD Card.

So far I remember, you can change the storage path into settings.

You can download all maps once via menu -> upgrades -> map downloads -> purchase world -> download all.

(I tested this with Europa package as I only have purchased the EU).
    Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 | beta tester of "GPS Navigation & Maps" for Android | community moderator
    Erfahrungsbericht Scout auf Android-Doppel-DIN-Autoradio Daten- und Energieverbrauch von Scout
    BUGS: Bitte immer Gerätenamen, Betriebssystemversion, App-Version und kurze Beschreibung nennen!
    Clean reinstallation of Scout | Having GPS problemes with CyanogenMod? | OFFICIAL SUPPORT:: support-europe@telenav.com