Thread: Off line maps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Neuer skobbler

Off line maps

I recently downloaded this app. I want to use the offline map function and downloaded three cities in another country that I will be visiting shortly. The problem is I can't see how to access the maps. Can anyone give me step by step instructions. Thanks in advance

skobbler Support
    Hi, please start the app > Address search > click on the country flag in the right upper corner. In the next step, you can select one of your installed offline maps for usage.

Greetings
    Christin

Neuer skobbler
    Bumping this back up. I too need help on moving the data to an external card. My Vizio VTab only has 2GB internal and is insufficient to hold the data.
    Whether you want to pass 9L0-412 dump exam exams or looking for Test-king.com certification, our bfit can provide guaranteed success in real exam of www.pmc.edu ccna training are also having Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences

Super-Moderator
    Hi Lisa, you can select the destination path in the settings, there choose "SD Card".
    Maybe you have to delete downloaded map, then switch to the internal SD Card, then download the map again directly to the SD Card.
    Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 | beta tester of "GPS Navigation & Maps" for Android | community moderator
    Erfahrungsbericht Scout auf Android-Doppel-DIN-Autoradio Daten- und Energieverbrauch von Scout
    BUGS: Bitte immer Gerätenamen, Betriebssystemversion, App-Version und kurze Beschreibung nennen!
    Clean reinstallation of Scout | Having GPS problemes with CyanogenMod? | OFFICIAL SUPPORT:: support-europe@telenav.com