Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any good manual ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Neuer skobbler

Any good manual ?

I just purchased Forevermap 2 but can't find a decent manual. Not here, not on the internet. For instance: those arrows in the down left corner of a map. You have a black one, blue one and a blue one with a kind of halo around it. I haven't a clue.

Regards

Frans

Neuer skobbler
    Noted this from search for "Instructions". May help.

skobbler Support
    The app itself has a help section (available on the start screen). If you require further help, feel free to post again.

Greetings
    Chris

Neuer skobbler
    Hi,

I'm afraid this is not a very useful answer. The help section in the app is not helpfull at all. In fact, it is just a few screens telling you WHAT the app can do, not explaining HOW to do it. Furthermore, the start screen isn't visible to me any more. To be honest: disppointing app so far.

skobbler Support
    @fkb: Please start the app > Help > Map > and scroll down a little. Under "Positioning" all 3 arrow types are explained.

Greetings
    Christin

Neuer skobbler
    Quote Originally Posted by Christin View Post
    @fkb: Please start the app > Help > Map > and scroll down a little. Under "Positioning" all 3 arrow types are explained.

Greetings
    Christin
    Thanks for the answer, but there is no helpfile. When I start the app, the first thing I see is the map. In the menu there's nothing called HELP. I have the Dutch version, but whatever option I choose (traject, feedback), no Help-file. The traject-option only gives me only the 6 pages you get when you start the app for the first time, but they are absolutely not helpfull.

Neuer skobbler

Help clarification

I'm still perplexed why the Blue status is defeated (continuous scrolling map mode) when destination is set and route displayed. Without a defined route the centred scrolling map facility works ? Perhaps Christin could advise ? I am running on a Samsung Note2
    Last edited by japlah; 25.07.2013 at 01:46. Reason: wish to send part that remains unanswered

Neuer skobbler
    Thanks Japlah,

finally an answer. I wonder why the people from the helpdesk couldn't give me one and keep mentioning the helpfile while there is NO helpfile. Look for yourself:

foto.png

skobbler Support
    @fkb: Please make sure you have the latest app version installed - there you have "Help" between "Afmelden" and "Feedback".

Greetings
    Christin

Neuer skobbler
    Christen, there is NO helpfile. I'm sure there is a flaw with the localisation of the app. Why don't you look into that ? Of course I've the latest version (3.1). This is not the first app I buy. Before I complain on a forum I've already done all the usual stuff every helpdesk advises: restart the iPhone, de-install the app, re-install the app. I know all the standard answers helpdesks give. Please give me one that I can use.

skobbler Support
    From which iTunes store did you get our app?