Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to download app? (PL)

Neuer skobbler

How to download app? (PL)

Hello,

I'm trying to download your app from internet/market, but without success... Is it possible to download Skobbler in Poland? How may I install it in my phone? (Wildfire)
    I'll be very grateful for your help :-)
    Best regards,

Daniel
    nosky@pp.org.pl

Hi Daniel,

did you find the app ? or you can`t download it ? can you tell us more about this ?

BR,
    Dragos

Neuer skobbler
    Hi Dragos,

thank you for your quick reply :-)
    I can not find the app in the market. When I try to scan barcode - it doesn't work form me too. (there is no such app in the market)

My localization: Poland
    Handset: HTC Wildfire (Android 2.1)

Thanks for your help :-)
    Best regards,

Daniel
    nosky@pp.org.pl

Daniel,

i have a bad news for you ! the app is not available for Poland market currently i am very very sorry ...
    Last edited by skobbler team; 05.11.2010 at 14:20.

Neuer skobbler
    Hi Dragos,

ok, I understand...
    Is there any other possibility to download app and instal it in the phone? E.g. is it possible to download it from your website or ftp?
    Or maybe is it possible to get app via an email? :-)
    Best regards,

Daniel
    nosky@pp.org.pl

The main problem is, that the app is not running in Poland, we dont offer routing functionality for Poland, so it's useless ... i`m sorry

Neuer skobbler
    Hi Dragos,

OK, I understand. Thanks for your help :-)
    If you will be looking for testers in Poland - let me know, I'll be glad if I could test your app :-)
    Best regards,

Daniel
    nosky@pp.org.pl

Your welcome Daniel, and when we`ll need some help, i`ll contact you

Best regards mate,
    Dragos

Neuer skobbler
    Hello

I am also from Poland. To find skobbler in android market I use sim card from UK T-Mobile. App install and works fine. Interface is very, very nice and easy to use. Skobbler found my current location in Poland. Tomorow morning I will try to navigate to work and share my opinion with You.
    I found one small bug - in "My location" menu all description are in German language. If You like I can help with translation to Polish.

My handset is Xperia X8, Android 2.1

Best regards

Neuer skobbler
    Hi again

I start Skobbler today morning, chose destination, wait about 30-60 seconds when app compute the route and just drive. Skobbler run without any problems, drive me where I want to go (about 15 km path). To make the test more difficult, for a few times I turn different then Skobbler order me - each time app calculate a new route in 30-60 seconds and only one time ask me to make u-turn. Maps are detailed and accurate, I am really delighted. For me Skobbler is best free navigate solution for Android. I hope You will expand Skobbler support for Poland. If You need more test You welcome.

Best Regards