Thread: Bugs

Neuer skobbler

Idee Bugs

Good to see this app but it has some bugs that are stooping this app from being a very good app thats on most if not all mobile phones.

OK bug's
    1st main web page will not find address after clicking on #2 next after finding it fist time round in locations.

2nd unable to get the program to except my Iphone number??? Say's my number in not available?

3rd bug and this is a BIG problem for most in the UK and US and Canada no FULL Post code/zip its way quicker to find a address in the UK or US & Canada by this way it so quick to just enter a post code/zip then house number

1st & 2nd bug are not a big problem to most but have you tyred typing in any street name in the village of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch north wales just to find that it cant find it

so please fix it so that we can enter post codes/zip or simply browse the map and place a pin as the destination.

thank you all

Hi tiejustice,

Thank you for your encouraging feed-back.

The 1st remark, regarding the problem with the address, only occur when using Internet Explorer 7 and I'm glad to inform you that this issue is resolved.

About the 2nd remark, phone numbers are optional when registering. However we've had some problems regarding this option but we've fixed them on our last update. If you continue having problems regarding this issue please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regarding the 3rd remark, I can tell you that our development team is working on implementing this, and you will find it on our future releases.

If you search for "Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch" - with no space, you will find the village.

Please let us know whether that solves your issues.

Regards,
    Skobbler Team.

Neuer skobbler
    Quote Originally Posted by skobbler team View Post
    Hi tiejustice,

Thank you for your encouraging feed-back.

The 1st remark, regarding the problem with the address, only occur when using Internet Explorer 7 and I'm glad to inform you that this issue is resolved.

that is cool

About the 2nd remark, phone numbers are optional when registering. However we've had some problems regarding this option but we've fixed them on our last update. If you continue having problems regarding this issue please do not hesitate to contact us.

this was not a real problem just a bug

Regarding the 3rd remark, I can tell you that our development team is working on implementing this, and you will find it on our future releases.

If you search for "Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch" - with no space, you will find the village.

lol i had to put that as my village as it is so long and typing it in with a phone takes a long time and the program will find it no problem with that, just a lot quicker to type post code in i'm so looking forward to the next releases

Please let us know whether that solves your issues.

Regards,
    Skobbler Team.

thank you for the quick reply

Hi tiejustice,

Thanks for your suggestions. Stay tuned - I can promise you that quite a few of them are already in the works.

Best regards,
    Skobbler team.