Thread: Middle East Maps

Neuer skobbler

Middle East Maps

I used the Euopean version of the app and would like to get maps of the Middle East, including Dubai, Qatar, etc. since I travel there very frequently (and data roaming charges are very high there). How can I get these maps?

Thanks,

Ian.

skobbler Support
    Hi Ian, you need to get the world map package via in-app purchase. The Middle East States are included there.

Greetings
    Christin

PS: Is our ForeverMap concerned or GPS Navigation 2?
    Last edited by Christin; 27.08.2012 at 10:43. Reason: addition

Neuer skobbler
    I'm referring to Forever Map but I cannot see how I can purchase more maps. I click on Options|My Maps|Get more maps, but all I see are the European maps in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Christin View Post
    Hi Ian, you need to get the world map package via in-app purchase. The Middle East States are included the list. How can I choose other maps?

Greetings
    Christin

PS: Is our ForeverMap concerned or GPS Navigation 2?

skobbler Support
    Sorry for the confusion - my reply above referred to our other program "GPS Navigation 2". You might consider this an alternative as it includes fully working (online and offline) navigation for any country in the world.

As for now, there are only European maps available for ForeverMap in the European iTunes Stores, sorry.

Greetings
    Christin

Neuer skobbler
    Can you please confirm that the maps can be downloaded to the device for off-line usage and how much is the in-app purchase of the Middle-East maps?

Thanks,

Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by Christin View Post
    Sorry for the confusion - my reply above referred to our other program "GPS Navigation 2". You might consider this an alternative as it includes fully working (online and offline) navigation for any country in the world.

As for now, there are only European maps available for ForeverMap in the European iTunes Stores, sorry.

Greetings
    Christin

skobbler Support
    Yes, you can purchase and download them for offline usage. The Middle East countries are included in the world map package. Regarding costs: Which iTunes Store (country) do you use?

For installation information, please check our FAQs here in the Forum and note that iPhone and iPads with 3G/4G are supported only (no iPods or iPads wifi-only).

Greetings
    Christin

Neuer skobbler
    I've already purchased it, thanks.

Regards,

Ian.