Thread: Downloading maps

Neuer skobbler

Downloading maps

Hello,

I've installed ForeverMap Lite on Android 2.3.6 and now I'm trying to download any maps. However, when I press "Download", ForeverMap says "WiFi not available", presenting a Settings and Close button.
    I can say for certain that WIFI is available. The system's WIFI status says: connected, I have an IP address and I can use the internet just fine from any browser.
    Is there anything I can do to make this work (as downloading from PC and copying to/installing from the SD card doesn't work)?

Thanks in advance!

skobbler Support
    This is a bug which needs resolving from our side. However, all staff capacities are currently used on the development of the next update of our GPS Navi 2 on iOS so I cannot say for sure when this will be fixed. Sorry I don't have any better news at the moment.

Greetings
    Christin

Neuer skobbler
    Yes, well, I'm sorry to say but I'm a little disappointed right now. That means there's no way to install any map to Forevermaps..! :-/
    Although you said you're busy, I really hope you get this fixed sometime soon.. Keep up the good work!

Neuer skobbler
    hi
    any bodt tell me how to root my HTC mobile
    If you are looking for fast success in Braindumps exams then join today to explore complete microsoft dumps resources and pass VMWARE certification on first try. A person can chose University of Oxford & Albany State University for his easiness.