Thread: Language settings to ENGLISH on iPhone and Also Voice setting to English?

Neuer skobbler

Language settings to ENGLISH on iPhone and Also Voice setting to English?

Hello,

Can you pls help me here in terms of "How can I set the UI language to ENGLISH when I have purchased this APP in Germany"?

And also how can I change the Voice Setting to English as well?

Pls confirm.

Thanks,

Pawiair

skobbler Support
    In order to change the voice you need to delete and reinstall the app. Then select English as language when you first start the app.

Greetings
    Christin

Etablierter skobbler
    Deleting the app, the maps will be also deleted? I think yes.
    I'm asking this because is not normal to re-download a whole app (maybe some Gb) only to select another voice. (Please just take a look to others applications/navi programs )

Etablierter skobbler
    I'm asking this because is not normal to re-download a whole app (maybe some Gb) only to select another voice. (Please just take a look to others applications/navi programs )

skobbler Support
    Yes, unfortunately you will also need to download the maps again after reinstallation. However, please have a look at our English FAQs in the installation/deletion section. There might be some useful information for you.

Best regards
    Christin

Etablierter skobbler
    I've played a lot with the program. I've bought it, I'm using it even I have also alternatives because I wanted to give it a chance. If the program it does not cost so much (is cheap) this does not mean it must not be a competitor for the other navi apps.
    In this moment has a lot of features not implemented or implemented not so good but I hope all these will be fixed in the near future. As I said already in another thread, please try to make more releases with few features implemented (bugs fixed) then one release after 1-2 years with all features included (and all bugs fixed). It helps you also with testing the app.

Gesperrt
    thanks for the list guys. it'll really help me.
    Last edited by Samponiide; 27.06.2015 at 20:18.