Thread: Canada won't Load

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Neuer skobbler

Unglücklich Canada won't Load

Purchased the app while on a trip to California, just worked perfectly for us, no problem in loading the California map. Back home I try to load the Canada map, it crashed, rebooted the iPad, try again and Crash again...... always half way thru the instalation. Maybe you should to break Canada in 3-4 pieces, you know it is a very large country and very few of us need to go from Vancouver to Montreal in one shot! ;-))

skobbler Support
    There is currently some trouble with the Canada map, sorry. We will fix this with one of the next updates. I checked with our IT guys and they said it takes a little longer (and more patience) to have it downloaded. So you might try to load it again. Sorry for the hassle!

Greetings,
    Christin

Neuer skobbler

The dowload works fine....

Quote Originally Posted by Christin View Post
    There is currently some trouble with the Canada map, sorry. We will fix this with one of the next updates. I checked with our IT guys and they said it takes a little longer (and more patience) to have it downloaded. So you might try to load it again. Sorry for the hassle!

Greetings,
    Christin
    ..., it is the install that bug down!

Neuer skobbler
    Hi Christin, does "some trouble with the Canada map" also include missing parts? Background: the area NE of Whitehorse was visible in detail on an older map, but is not available anymore. Thanks

skobbler Support
    Did you check you have enough memory space on your device?

Neuer skobbler

Yes...

Quote Originally Posted by Christin View Post
    Did you check you have enough memory space on your device?
    29 Gb left, that should be enough!

skobbler Support
    The update is coming soon and should fix this issue. Sorry for the hassle in the meantime..

Greetings,
    Christin

Neuer skobbler
    This application stop working on my Iphone 4s. When I`m opening it the logo of skobbler company appears and the program is turning off and i`m back to my "desktop". I was trying to reinstall the app and it didn`t help. I was restarting my Iphone and it didn`t help. Any advice ?
    If you are looking for fast success in 642-885 with help of latest HP We offer up-to-dated Alaska Pacific University contains all those materials you want to University of Chicago dumps exam by using Olivet Nazarene University