Thread: Use Skobbler Without Destination

Neuer skobbler

Use Skobbler Without Destination

Hi There

Am enjoying using Skobbler very much

Is it possible to load Skobbler without having to put in a destination. Sometimes I am driving about and it is very handy to just view the map and see the street names and so on - and the 3D interface of Skobbler is very good compared to just ForeverMapsLite.

I can make it work by putting in a 'false' destination (say to my Home) but then I have to use data and the blue line is always there - I just want to view the map as I am driving, but have no destination or blue line.

Thank you...

Etablierter skobbler
    The new version (coming today) does have that feature

skobbler Support
    Hi,

Yes, this feature will be available soon - we release our skobbler Navigation update today in Germany! Please see the following info regarding other publishing dates: http://blog.skobbler.com/2011/10/clo...oved-by-apple/.

Best regards,
    Christin

Etablierter skobbler
    Quote Originally Posted by Christin View Post
    Hi,

Yes, this feature will be available soon - we release our skobbler Navigation update today in Germany! Please see the following info regarding other publishing dates: http://blog.skobbler.com/2011/10/clo...oved-by-apple/.

Best regards,
    Christin
    ??? for Android you released the skobbler update yesterday in Germany? For Android? Sure? When do will release it here in Switzerland? Why don't you release it in Switzerland or Austria at the same time as in Germany?

Neuer skobbler
    Quote Originally Posted by Christin View Post
    Hi,

Best regards,
    Christin
    Thanks for that Christin - much appreciated.

Do you have any expected availability for a release on Android? The post above seems only to mention the iPhone release.

Warmly - Mark

Neuer skobbler
    --double post--
    Last edited by Mark5; 13.10.2011 at 10:22.

skobbler Support
    Sorry - my mistake. :-/ The new skobbler version won't be available for Android. However, we are already working on something new and wonderful for Android users only. I'm sure my colleagues Marcus and Karoline will post more news within the next weeks in our blog.

Sorry again for the mix-up.

Greetings,
    Christin