Thread: Map Installed correctly but it doesn't show. ADNROID 3.0.3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Etablierter skobbler

Map Installed correctly but it doesn't show. ADNROID 3.0.3

When I install a map always the instalation is succesfull but in some cases the map is still with "no map information", the PackageManager shows the map installed but nothing happens in the view of the map. Even restarting the app no information appears in the SKMapView.

I am using the connection mode OFFLINE whe I init the library.

Please, can you provide me more information about what are all the prerequisites for download and install a map? --> Metadata downloaded, mapVersionSet called etc.

Thank so much in advance!

Best Regards.

Erfahrener skobbler
    Please make sure that the version of the offline packages you are using is the same as the map version number you are currently using. This needs to be done likewise if you are using Preinstalled maps or Downloaded Offline maps.

Etablierter skobbler
    I am using currently the last version of maps ==> 20170306 but when I try to install a map the mapview remains "empty". In local database the map is in the state 6 and also it is showed as installed when I use SKPackageManager.getInstance().getInstalledPackage s().

Please, we need help with this issue.

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards.

Etablierter skobbler
    This is pretty annoying for me as well. At least on Android SDK ..

Each time new map update comes out I also get those empty screens when downloading offline maps.

Is there a way to turn map updates off completely so we can work with some specific maps version?

I removed SKMapVersioningListener and SKMetaDataListener from everywhere, but it also doesn't solve the problem.