Thread: iOS - SKReverseGeocoderService reverseGeocoding gives generalised result not detailed

Neuer skobbler

iOS - SKReverseGeocoderService reverseGeocoding gives generalised result not detailed

I am using SKMap sdk from skobbler, everything works great, but while developing further, I found that the SDK doesn't provide much detailed information when I do offline geocoding, that is my requirement.

I am using following code

SKSearchResult *searchObject = [[SKReverseGeocoderService sharedInstance] reverseGeocodeLocation:coordinate];

Below I have demonstrate how the reverse geolocation giving generalised result mostly it gives you Street Names, rather than building, or location details, see the demo below I am pointing pin on a building it gives me adjacent street name always.

ezgif.com-optimize.jpg

The problem I am facing is, I need to save the location as bookmark, so if I have couple of location nearby, I always get the street name which doesn't allow me to distinguish the saved bookmarks.

Please help, if I am missing anything, I am using the map completely offline.

Thank You.

Erfahrener skobbler
    Our reverse geocoder only returns address information (no house number), it does not return POI information.

Neuer skobbler
    Quote Originally Posted by adrian.bortas View Post
    Our reverse geocoder only returns address information (no house number), it does not return POI information.

Yes I am not asking for House number, say if I am at a hotel and I bookmarked inside a hotel, it doesn't include the name of the hotel in the address rather it just gives Street Name, I can have multiple bookmarks near street at different locations, it won't give exact address. This is the problem, do you have any solution to get address of location which includes the building name?

Erfahrener skobbler
    Unfortunately there is no solution for this issue at the moment.