PDA

View Full Version : 3D map bug while starting navigation on Epson Moverio API 15

monangkn
06.04.2016, 04:43
Hi, I'm currently developing the map for Epson Moverio, API 15. When I activate the navigation mode the 3D map view is messed up, so I can only use the 2D mode. However the 3D map looks fine when I try it to other device, with API 19.
It looks like this

The map size is decreased in order to give wider view for the glass user. The 3D view is still messed up in the original size.
Is there any way to solve this problem ?

dandronic
18.04.2016, 13:02
Checking to see if we correctly understand: the same code results in the correct result when compiling against API level 19 on a similar device, but renders incorrectly when compiling against API level 15?

Can you check what result would running the same code in the demo project generate? Can you share with us your code for Android view?

monangkn
19.04.2016, 17:14
Checking to see if we correctly understand: the same code results in the correct result when compiling against API level 19 on a similar device, but renders incorrectly when compiling against API level 15?

Can you check what result would running the same code in the demo project generate? Can you share with us your code for Android view?
Yes, you got the point.
I've tried the demo project, and the result is the same, like this picture

Meanwhile for my own view, what I do is simply change the alignment of the view,

<com.skobbler.ngx.map.SKMapViewHolder
android:id="@+id/view_group_map"
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="match_parent"
android:layout_alignParentBottom="true"
android:layout_centerHorizontal="true"/>

and change the size when the navigation starts

@Override
public void onNavigationStarted() {

ActionBar actionBar = getActionBar();
actionBar.hide();

com.skobbler.ngx.map.SKMapViewHolder mapsview = (com.skobbler.ngx.map.SKMapViewHolder) findViewById(R.id.view_group_map);
ViewGroup.LayoutParams params = (ViewGroup.LayoutParams) mapsview.getLayoutParams();
ViewGroup.MarginLayoutParams paramsl = (ViewGroup.MarginLayoutParams) mapsview.getLayoutParams();

params.height = 200;
params.width = 320;

mapsview.setLayoutParams(params);

skToolsNavigationInProgress = true;
numberOfConsecutiveBadPositionReceivedDuringNavi = 0;
if (navigationUI.getVisibility() == View.VISIBLE) {
navigationUI.setVisibility(View.GONE);
}

gpsPositionsDelayChecker = new Handler();
startPositionDelayChecker();
}

Adela_Silvia
20.05.2016, 09:31
We've reported this to our development for further investigation- once we'll have an update we'll let you know.