PDA

View Full Version : Getting crash on statement routeAdviceListWithDistanceFormat:

Amit
04.09.2014, 17:13
[[SKRoutingService sharedInstance] routeAdviceListWithDistanceFormat:SKDistanceFormat MilesFeet]

This statement crashed my app. This is in - (void)routingService:(SKRoutingService *)routingService didFinishRouteCalculationWithInfo:(SKRouteInformat ion*)routeInformation method.

It seems to be concurrency issue. And it is not handled catch block as well.

How to handle this crash? Please help me this is too painful.

Adela_Silvia
05.09.2014, 09:41
Hi Amit,

What iOS version are you using?

Amit
05.09.2014, 10:01
iOS 7 and above.

Amit
05.09.2014, 10:01
Hi Amit,

What iOS version are you using?

iOS 7 and above

Adela_Silvia
05.09.2014, 13:03
I've reported this issue to our developers. I'll get back to you as soon as we have an update.
Thank you for your understanding.

Amit
05.09.2014, 13:13
Thanks Adela, I am waiting for response.

I've reported this issue to our developers. I'll get back to you as soon as we have an update.
Thank you for your understanding.

Adela_Silvia
18.09.2014, 14:07
Hi Amit,

Did you set shouldBeRendered = NO in route calculation settings? If yes, this is a known crash and a workaround would be setting shouldBeRendered = YES and clearing the routes after calling [[SKRoutingService sharedInstance] routeAdviceListWithDistanceFormat:SKDistanceFormat MilesFeet].

On another hand, I want to let you know that we have a new version of the SDK 2.2: http://developer.skobbler.com/support#download
Please update your SDK to latest version (2.2) and check if this is still reproducing.

Amit
19.09.2014, 10:33
I am setting shouldBeRendered=YES. And it is mainly reproduced on iPhone4 with iOS 7.1
Which method should call from below for clearing routes?
-clearCurrentRoutes
-clearRouteAlternatives
-clearAllRoutesFromCache

dandronic
19.09.2014, 10:42
Clearing all routes from the map: clearCurrentRoutes

Regarding your initial issue - are you still getting a crash on routeAdviceListWithDistanceFormat?