PDA

View Full Version : Multiple devices- Help Needed

deathbymonkey
26.06.2014, 10:46
Hello
I have installed Skobbler on my two iphones and ipad.
I have just tried to download my purchased maps onto my ipad, and it has failed.
Clicked restore purchases- it tells me it has been restored, the my maps section is empty.
No restrictions of in-app purchases
I need help
The ipad is wifi only nowadays, but that should not matter for offline right? I do not need it for navigation, just to view the maps and plan a route.
I go to Slovakia on Monday and need this sorting asap. Tried the "chat to a real person" link and it failed miserably.
Please help!
Thanks
Mark
England

Alexandra
26.06.2014, 16:27
Hi Mark,

Welcome to the forum. Please make sure that you follow the instructions step by step:

1) Please check if your Apple-ID from the initial purchase is inserted under the settings of your device under “Store”.

2) Please check the following settings in your device: Settings > General > Restrictions > Please allow here “In-App Purchase” by turning it “on”.

3) Now start the app > main menu > upgrades > restore purchases.

4) Afterwards, the maps should be listed here: main menu > my downloads > my maps > countries > tap on the country and on "download" to download the map.

Did it work now?

Best regards,
Alexandra

P.S. Which "chat to a real person" function are you referring to?

deathbymonkey
26.06.2014, 19:35
Hello
I have done all of that, it did work.
There is a link in the list of links on Skobbler help which states 'Chat to a real person'
The irony is that is a dead link that goes nowhere.
Please advise as is stupidly frustrating
Thanks
Mark

Welcome to the forum. Please make sure that you follow the instructions step by step:

1) Please check if your Apple-ID from the initial purchase is inserted under the settings of your device under “Store”.

2) Please check the following settings in your device: Settings > General > Restrictions > Please allow here “In-App Purchase” by turning it “on”.

3) Now start the app > main menu > upgrades > restore purchases.

4) Afterwards, the maps should be listed here: main menu > my downloads > my maps > countries > tap on the country and on "download" to download the map.

Did it work now?

Best regards,
Alexandra

P.S. Which "chat to a real person" function are you referring to?[/QUOTE]

Alexandra
01.07.2014, 19:45
Hi Mark,

I am glad to hear that it worked.

Concerning the link: It is "Get support from a real person" (not "chat with...") and when you click on the link, your e-mail program should open a new e-mail. (It works on my computer.)

If it doesn't work on your computer, you can manually open an e-mail with your e-mail program and send your e-mails to support@skobbbler.com .

Best regards,
Alexandra