PDA

View Full Version : Default Map at first run

3D-BUG
09.10.2013, 11:00
Hi,
I've bought your app GPS Navigation & Maps +offline for my Android phone and by the first run I have noted that the default (free or prepaid, I don't know..) map for me is Romania......
But I live in Belarus and bought it here, in Belarus (Minsk).
I can not understand.. Why Romania???
Smartphone is registered in local provider network named "Velcom" (+375 29 xxxxxxx) and my phone number is NOT romanian!
I need a local map by default, but not romanian.... Help me pls. CC sent to you support mail and to Google Play feedback.

Alexandra
10.10.2013, 10:11
Hi,

You should be able to select your free map. Did you already select the map of Romania?
If not, please start the app > Upgrades > tap on "Restore purchases" and you should be able to select "Belarus" as free map.

Did that work?

Best regards,
Alexandra

3D-BUG
10.10.2013, 12:00
Hi,

You should be able to select your free map. Did you already select the map of Romania?
If not, please start the app > Upgrades > tap on "Restore purchases" and you should be able to select "Belarus" as free map.

Did that work?

Best regards,
Alexandra

No changes...
I've sent you my device ID via mail.

Alexandra
16.10.2013, 10:53
Followup:

In this case, the map of Romania had already been selected.
Once a free map has been chosen, the process cannot be reversed.

- Alexandra

3D-BUG
17.10.2013, 23:39
Followup:

In this case, the map of Romania had already been selected.
Once a free map has been chosen, the process cannot be reversed.

- Alexandra

I have never selected this map ...
It was by first run as default.
Now, bought my local map of Belarus ...........
But romanian still in my maps list, but not downloaded because don't need it..
It's crazy......
I don't understand it, and can not say that the application with that kind of strange behavior is suit to me..
I think I'll find another navigation software.. Your app for me NOW - just waste of money and time..

By the way, maps of Belarus is old... Not actual..
Thanx...

Alexandra
18.10.2013, 17:18
As I wrote in my first post, the users should be able to select their free map. If a user is not able to select the map of their choice, I ask them to contact us.

- Alexandra