PDA

View Full Version : Any good manual ?

fkb
14.07.2013, 19:39
I just purchased Forevermap 2 but can't find a decent manual. Not here, not on the internet. For instance: those arrows in the down left corner of a map. You have a black one, blue one and a blue one with a kind of halo around it. I haven't a clue.

Regards

Frans

japlah
16.07.2013, 16:10
Noted this from search for "Instructions". May help.

skobbler Support
The app itself has a help section (available on the start screen). If you require further help, feel free to post again.

Greetings
Chris

fkb
17.07.2013, 07:55
Hi,

I'm afraid this is not a very useful answer. The help section in the app is not helpfull at all. In fact, it is just a few screens telling you WHAT the app can do, not explaining HOW to do it. Furthermore, the start screen isn't visible to me any more. To be honest: disppointing app so far.

Christin
17.07.2013, 09:36
@fkb: Please start the app > Help > Map > and scroll down a little. Under "Positioning" all 3 arrow types are explained. :)

Greetings
Christin

fkb
17.07.2013, 09:52
@fkb: Please start the app > Help > Map > and scroll down a little. Under "Positioning" all 3 arrow types are explained. :)

Greetings
Christin

Thanks for the answer, but there is no helpfile. When I start the app, the first thing I see is the map. In the menu there's nothing called HELP. I have the Dutch version, but whatever option I choose (traject, feedback), no Help-file. The traject-option only gives me only the 6 pages you get when you start the app for the first time, but they are absolutely not helpfull.

japlah
18.07.2013, 17:29
I'm still perplexed why the Blue status is defeated (continuous scrolling map mode) when destination is set and route displayed. Without a defined route the centred scrolling map facility works ? Perhaps Christin could advise ? I am running on a Samsung Note2

fkb
18.07.2013, 20:24
Thanks Japlah,

finally an answer. I wonder why the people from the helpdesk couldn't give me one and keep mentioning the helpfile while there is NO helpfile. Look for yourself:

Christin
23.07.2013, 09:38
@fkb: Please make sure you have the latest app version installed - there you have "Help" between "Afmelden" and "Feedback".

Greetings
Christin

fkb
24.07.2013, 23:37
Christen, there is NO helpfile. I'm sure there is a flaw with the localisation of the app. Why don't you look into that ? Of course I've the latest version (3.1). This is not the first app I buy. Before I complain on a forum I've already done all the usual stuff every helpdesk advises: restart the iPhone, de-install the app, re-install the app. I know all the standard answers helpdesks give. Please give me one that I can use.

Christin
30.07.2013, 14:19
From which iTunes store did you get our app?

fkb
30.07.2013, 18:07
I haven't a clue. And from an user-perspective there are no different iTunes-stores. Just hit the appstore-button on the screen and you're taken to the store.