PDA

View Full Version : How do I delete a saved location address? (and report a bug)

rmanke
27.08.2010, 19:35
There seems to be a bug in the web site, where I find a location, and go to save it in my locations, but between steps 1 and 2 the pin location moved on its own.

I didn't notice it immediately, and saved the location, and now I can't seem to figure out how to delete or replace that location in my library.

Any suggestions?

skobbler team
07.09.2010, 14:54
Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch. I’m sorry to hear that you seem to have a problem while using skobbler. You are totally right, it's a bug on the website.
Our development team is already working on it and I will come back soon with an update on this issue.

Best regards,
Stefan

Tiberiu
07.09.2010, 15:17
Hi,

Regarding addresses and locations we are currently working on a new and easy way for handling them. It will be realy easi to create, edit or erase your created locations(points of interest) or addreses.
Keep you in touch with the progress.

Best Regards,
Tiberiu

rmanke
07.09.2010, 18:31
Thanks so much!

spida505
14.09.2010, 17:09
I would like this information, too. I seem to have two homes!

skobbler team
15.09.2010, 10:31
Hi,

We are very glad to announce you that we are getting close to the finish line. The next update is coming soon and will allow you to manage your addresses in a much better way.

Best regards,
Raluca