PDA

View Full Version : Crahes when try to navigate with co-ordinates

DriesieD
16.12.2012, 16:47
I'm using Scrobbler om my Ipad 3. I'm very happy with everything it offers, but unfortunately when I try to navigate by using coordinates, it just crashes out. Can anyone help me please?

André South Africa

Christin
09.01.2013, 16:24
Hi André, do you use the app in online or offline mode? (see: App > Navigation > Settings > Mode > ??) If offline, are offline maps installed?

Greetings
Christin

DriesieD
09.01.2013, 18:39
Hi André, do you use the app in online or offline mode? (see: App > Navigation > Settings > Mode > ??) If offline, are offline maps installed?

Greetings
Christin

It doesn't matter whether I'm in online or offline mode, it still crashes when I try to navigate with co-ordinates. I bought and installed the map for South Africa. I even tried to re-download it but then have to pay again with a message "Redownload failed..........no products found"

Christin
11.01.2013, 11:37
For the redownload, please make sure you use the same Apple ID as for the initial purchase. Also, the in-app purchases need to be enabled. Both issues can be checked in the settings of your device.

Regarding your iPad:
- Is it wifi-only or 3G?
- Which iOS is installed?
- Jailbreak yes/no?
- Which coordinates do you use? I'd like to test them on our devices.

Greetings
Christin

DriesieD
11.01.2013, 12:31
For the redownload, please make sure you use the same Apple ID as for the initial purchase. Also, the in-app purchases need to be enabled. Both issues can be checked in the settings of your device.

Regarding your iPad:
- Is it wifi-only or 3G?
- Which iOS is installed?
- Jailbreak yes/no?
- Which coordinates do you use? I'd like to test them on our devices.

Greetings
Christin

Hi Christin

I use wifi at home and 3G on the road. IPad 3 with iOS6 No Jailbrake. If I select co-ordinates to navigate to a certain address in stead of the street address, it just crashes out.

We don't need to spend more time on this issue actually, because I've already downloaded another offline GPS program with which I'm very happy.

Thanks for your trouble

André