PDA

View Full Version : Error: Map data not available. Please retry

rnixon1
28.10.2012, 03:13
Hi

I am in Australia and have just downloaded Forevermap from the Australian site. I installed it into my iphone (4s) and activated it. I immediately got the message "Error: Map data not available. Please retry". My wifi is available and can be accessed from my iphone for web browsing so that is not the problem. I have uninstalled Forevermap from my iphone and reinstalled. Same problem. Please advise.

Christin
29.10.2012, 16:46
There are only maps for European countries available at the moment. Did you try to load them to your device, eg. UK? How much space is available on your iPhone 4S?

Greetings
Christin

rnixon1
30.10.2012, 09:59
Hi Christin

I figured out the first problem. I had to first turn off the wifi, then after it had progressed I had to then turn the wifi on again. But now all I see are european maps. I bought this app because I want the oceania maps as per this post http://forum.skobbler.com/showthread.php/2469-Which-countries-are-included-in-which-continent-package?highlight=australia

Are you now saying that oceania maps are not available?

Christin
30.10.2012, 11:00
The link you refer to includes offline maps for our other program "GPS Navigation 2"; the link does not refer to ForeverMap, sorry.

Greetings
Christin