PDA

View Full Version : API code 681 invalid starting point

clownno9
01.10.2012, 18:57
Hi,
whenever I try to plan a route I get the message API code 681 invalid starting point, it's doing my head in! what can I do about it! Also when I press the sko pilot button II get a map of the schonhauser allee!
I don't even know where that is!
I hope someone can help please, I am using an ipod touch 4 and will be using an iphone 3gs if i can ever get this to work I am also very slow to learn how to work this new technology!

Christin
11.10.2012, 15:13
Please note that outside wifi networks, the GPS Navigation 2 cannot work on your iPod Touch because this device does not have a GPS receiver built in which is essential though for our GPS-based program to work.

Therefore, please install the app on your iPhone and test it. Does it work?

Greetings
Christin

angileena
13.10.2012, 09:51
Hi,

I bought the maps for use offline which worked fine. The maps have been updated recently (but I havent downloaded them yet) and now whenever I start the app up, it stays on the Map Updates Available screen, asking me if I want to download now, or later. I cant see any way to get past this page.

Christin
17.10.2012, 11:50
Please apply the hard method:
Delete the app, reboot your device, reinstall the app from iTunes (not from your backup). This process is free of charge as long as you use the same Apple ID as for the initial purchase. You can check that in the settings of your device under "Store".

Then start the app --> Upgrades --> Redownload --> enter the password for the Apple ID mentioned above. Now your purchased maps should be listed again and for free in Installation status --> Purchased.

Greetings
Christin