PDA

View Full Version : Apple 4s can't get GPS

Desse6
06.08.2012, 14:30
I am using SatNav2 for the first time and can't seem to get GPS. Just a picture of a satellite with the words NO SIGNAL. Can anyone help

bjornmoshuus
07.08.2012, 21:49
I am experiencing the same on an iPhone 4s. It worked yesterday without problems but today it does not communicate withbthe GPS. All other GPS usage works fine: Google maps, MotionX-GPS, Strava etc
I guess it is a bug in the Skobbler software :-) Not fun when you are out and about driving in unknown area :-/

bjornmoshuus
08.08.2012, 10:22
The Skobbler sw insist on "GPS Signal not found". This stops me from going into navigation mode, I use a different mode to start the navigation; The Map mode. From main menu I select "Map" (upper left choice) and then on next screen I chose "route" (lower right on screen). From the next screen I chose "Use last start point" my Home or one of favorites. And when the next choice "Use last destination" is chosen I get the navigation screen. It is cumbersome but works :-)

I am experiencing the same on an iPhone 4s. It worked yesterday without problems but today it does not communicate withbthe GPS. All other GPS usage works fine: Google maps, MotionX-GPS, Strava etc
I guess it is a bug in the Skobbler software :-) Not fun when you are out and about driving in unknown area :-/