PDA

View Full Version : Question Regarding Favorites

stevec59
20.05.2012, 12:48
Hi,
I haven't been using Skobbler that long, I have some favorites, but is there anyway that I can 'Name them' differently, for example, if I plan a rout to my bothers, I add it to my favorites as the adress, is there any way I can save it as bothers, or Dave or something?

Thanks

Steve

watfordih
20.05.2012, 15:22
Hi,

I've a similar problem. If I go to home screen, Hit favourites and then hit one of them it has the edit option. This allows me to replace the name of the favourite. Unfortunately, the favourits list appears to list using the street name, house number and then town but not the name of the favourite. So editting seems to change data that appears only when I am editting - not when I just list. I can't find any other way to edit or show the name.

I also can't find a way to sort the favourites by Name (or Address) but perhaps I should raise a new thread for this??

Ian

stevec59
20.05.2012, 18:55
Hi, I have just tried that, you are right, you can go and Edit them BUT, when you go to the List, it still shows Road, then Postcode \ Town below. What I want is to lok at the list of Favorites and be able to see 'Brother', 'Dave' or something like that is that possible?

DClassic53
21.05.2012, 19:58
I would also like to see the entries in Favorites named with the edit I performed when editing a Favorite. Some sorting of the Favorites list would also be nice

stevec59
22.05.2012, 18:06
I wonder if we can add this as a request for upgrads.

Site Mod, can you advise?

Thanks

Steve

Christin
23.05.2012, 13:17
The editing issue will be fixed in the next update - it's currently a bug, sorry. I'll let the Team know regarding sorting the favorite list. :)

Greetings
Christin

stevec59
23.05.2012, 20:19
The editing issue will be fixed in the next update - it's currently a bug, sorry. I'll let the Team know regarding sorting the favorite list. :)

Greetings
Christin

Thanks Christin, any idea when the next update is due?

Steve