PDA

View Full Version : Language settings to ENGLISH on iPhone and Also Voice setting to English?

pawiair
08.03.2012, 18:08
Hello,

Can you pls help me here in terms of "How can I set the UI language to ENGLISH when I have purchased this APP in Germany"?

And also how can I change the Voice Setting to English as well?

Pls confirm.

Thanks,

Pawiair

Christin
14.03.2012, 15:58
In order to change the voice you need to delete and reinstall the app. Then select English as language when you first start the app. :)

Greetings
Christin

vascaeu
10.04.2012, 10:21
Deleting the app, the maps will be also deleted? I think yes.
I'm asking this because is not normal to re-download a whole app (maybe some Gb) only to select another voice. (Please just take a look to others applications/navi programs ;) )

vascaeu
10.04.2012, 10:21
I'm asking this because is not normal to re-download a whole app (maybe some Gb) only to select another voice. (Please just take a look to others applications/navi programs ;) )

Christin
19.04.2012, 11:25
Yes, unfortunately you will also need to download the maps again after reinstallation. However, please have a look at our English FAQs in the installation/deletion section. There might be some useful information for you.

Best regards
Christin

vascaeu
19.04.2012, 11:57
I've played a lot with the program. I've bought it, I'm using it even I have also alternatives because I wanted to give it a chance. If the program it does not cost so much (is cheap) this does not mean it must not be a competitor for the other navi apps. ;)
In this moment has a lot of features not implemented or implemented not so good but I hope all these will be fixed in the near future. As I said already in another thread, please try to make more releases with few features implemented (bugs fixed) then one release after 1-2 years with all features included (and all bugs fixed). It helps you also with testing the app. ;)

Samponiide
01.06.2015, 17:00
thanks for the list guys. it'll really help me.

choetboi
10.05.2016, 04:45
I'm asking this because is not normal to re-download a whole app (maybe some Gb) only to select another voice. (Please just take a look to others applications/navi programs )