PDA

View Full Version : iPad 2 3G & Skobbler

Keithge
03.02.2012, 23:53
With a GPS built into the IPad 2, I am under the assumption that my location should always be known to Skobbler. Therefore, if I have downloaded the appropriate state maps I need for traveling, wouldn't Skobbler be able to track my position on each map WITHOUT the need to have a data connection?

However, I keep getting a message that I do not have a data connection. What's happening here??? Any IPad 2 3G users out there? Help!!!

Keith

Keithge
07.02.2012, 18:21
With a GPS built into the IPad 2, I am under the assumption that my location should always be known to Skobbler. Therefore, if I have downloaded the appropriate state maps I need for traveling, wouldn't Skobbler be able to track my position on each map WITHOUT the need to have a data connection?

However, I keep getting a message that I do not have a data connection. What's happening here??? Any IPad 2 3G users out there? Help!!!

Keith

I was informed by Skobbler reps that as long as I use Skobbler in "OFFLINE" mode & I have the appropriate downloaded maps for the respective area I'm traveling, I do not need a data connection. Thus, I should not receive the "No Data Connection" error message. I will check it out!