PDA

View Full Version : only loads 50% of destination when press "Take me there" and then returns to address

Lula
20.01.2012, 23:18
I downloaded Nav2 for free and it worked perfectly. Now I bought the Denmark map, and since then, I can only find the destination. When I press "Take me there" it goes to the load page, loads about 50% and then returns to the page with the address on again. I can then press "Take me there" again, and all I get is the same problem.
Have tried everything, changing Iphone settings, Nav2 settings etc. to no avail.

Christin
25.01.2012, 14:01
Did you also install the Denmark map to your device via wifi connection? Only purchasing it is not enough, you need to install it in order to be able to navigate in offline mode.

If the map is already installed and doesn't work, let me know the following:

- Which device do you use?
- Which firmware (= iOS) is currently installed?
- Jailbreak yes/no?
- Any recent updates to your device?

Greetings,
Christin

Lula
28.01.2012, 18:08
Did you also install the Denmark map to your device via wifi connection? Only purchasing it is not enough, you need to install it in order to be able to navigate in offline mode.

If the map is already installed and doesn't work, let me know the following:

- Which device do you use?
- Which firmware (= iOS) is currently installed?
- Jailbreak yes/no?
- Any recent updates to your device?

Greetings,
Christin

Yes - I did install the Denmark map. Have even tried to redownload several times and it says, that the map is installed.

The problem is, that the everything worked fine untill I bought and installed the Denmark map?!

- I use Iphone 4G
- IOS 5.0.1 is installed
- no jailbreak
- no updates out of the ordinary

Q: Is there a special way to force a reinstall everything again?

Thanks,
Lula

Christin
01.02.2012, 15:27
You might indeed want to delete and reinstall the app completely. After the reinstallation, please proceed as follows:

Start the app --> Upgrades --> Redownload --> enter here the password for the Apple ID (= email address) with which you bought the app and the map the first time --> You have now access to your purchased Denmark map again, for free. Install it to your device via wifi connection in the "Purchased" section and it should work.

Does that help?

Greetings,
Christin

Lula
04.02.2012, 09:43
Dear Christin,

Total reinstall of the application did the job. I am now a happy user of Skopplers NAV2 - again. ;-)

Thanks,
Lula