PDA

View Full Version : How to download Voice files?

Frizz23
14.01.2012, 18:56
What I do is:
I press "Upgrades", then "Installation Status". There I can see a grey bar with "Installable maps" showing all my purchased maps - and onother grey bar with "Voice".

Unfortunately there is nothing under this "Voice" bar. So how can I install other voice files?

Please advise.

Christin
19.01.2012, 16:53
You need to go to Upgrades --> Voices. There should voices be listed.

Best regards,
Christin

Frizz23
19.01.2012, 16:58
There is no "Upgrades -> Voices".

When I go to "Upgrades", all I can chose from is "Installation status >" and "Installable maps >".

Please advise.

Christin
19.01.2012, 17:01
In which country's iTunes Store did you buy our app?

Frizz23
19.01.2012, 17:02
In Germany

Christin
19.01.2012, 17:06
Then delete the app and reinstall it. If you have the most recent version of GPS Navigation 2, you should be able to see the Voice section. I don't know why it doesn't show (give this page some time to load though; it takes some seconds).

Greetings,
Christin

Frizz23
19.01.2012, 17:50
OK, I reinstalled it. I now have the "Voice" section.

Unfortunately now all my maps and all my favorites are gone :(

Not good!

HomeAlone
19.01.2012, 21:42
I don't see either the option voices, deleted the app and reinstalled it again, same issue. I download the app from the Netherlands. Have no Map's download at this moment.

Can you give advise

HomeAlone
20.01.2012, 14:17
I don't see either the option voices, deleted the app and reinstalled it again, same issue. I download the app from the Netherlands. Have no Map's download at this moment.

Can you give advise

I have download the Europe map, installed The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, deleted the app, reinstalled the app, installed again the three countries, but still no Voice files.
What do I wrong?

jpcg
28.02.2012, 23:46
I have download the Europe map, installed The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, deleted the app, reinstalled the app, installed again the three countries, but still no Voice files.
What do I wrong?

I have the same problem. I reinstalled it but there are still no voices under the upgrades section. Here a couple of screenshots.
On the second screenshot i can see a voice section but there are no options under it. I bought the app from the German App Store and got the Europe Continent Pack. Hope you can help :)

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I am using an iPhone 4 with iOS 5.0.1

Christin
29.02.2012, 12:17
@HomeAlone: There are currently no additional voices available in the Netherland Store, sorry.

@jpcg: Voices are available in the German Store, so you should see them. Sometimes it takes a little while until they are loaded. If you wait a few seconds, does the voice option pop up?

Greetings
Christin

Raynor
05.03.2012, 20:16
I have a smiliar issue in th uk where im only given the option of wallace & Grommet which i can say would get on your nervers after 5 min. Are there no defauly vfoices ?

Christin
14.03.2012, 15:14
@Raynor: Of course a default voice is available in the program. Please check as follows:
Start the app --> Navigation --> Dest. Address --> enter a test destination --> tap on the navigation screen --> please make sure that the sound icon in the left upper corner says “Voice off” and not “Voice on”. Then you can change the voice control and adjust it to your needs.

Greetings
Christin

3D-BUG
30.01.2014, 14:47
I can not download voices (russian) after start routing and message about it. Progress bar not changed at the top of the screen on my iPad. WiFi is on and all web-apps is working properly, but skobbler...