PDA

View Full Version : iPad 1 wi-fi and a Bad Elf gps unit

DarbyDarrow
06.01.2012, 21:27
Does anyone here know if Skobbler GPS Navigation 2 work off line with an iPad 1 wi-fi and a Bad Elf gps unit? I use it with other GPS programs but Skobbler was not familiar with the unit. I was hoping that someone could confirm that it will work before I buy.

http://bad-elf.com/products/gps/

thanks!

accunlmtd
02.04.2012, 00:06
Well...it works, sort of. The GPS tracking is perfect, right on the money. My issue is that there is a huge lack in the address search. It would be really nice to be able to find the location on the map and "place a point" and have the system navigate to that.

Christin
04.04.2012, 16:30
@accunlmtd: That is possible. Click on map --> select a point in the map where you want to navigate to --> press on the little blue arrow --> select "Take me there" and the navigation starts from your current position. :)

@Darby: I've received feedback from another customer saying that the Bad Elf GPS tool works perfectly with our app. :)

Greetings
Christin

accunlmtd
05.04.2012, 01:21
@accunlmtd: That is possible. Click on map --> select a point in the map where you want to navigate to --> press on the little blue arrow --> select "Take me there" and the navigation starts from your current position. :)

@Darby: I've received feedback from another customer saying that the Bad Elf GPS tool works perfectly with our app. :)

Greetings
Christin

Great...thanks. I had tried to press a point on the map, but I wasn't pressing on the map long enough. This is going to work fantastic.

Any thoughts about allowing the app to display the map in reverse so that it coule be placed in the dash and reflect onto the window ( Heads up display?)

allan