PDA

View Full Version : 3G Search Error

cormaction
28.12.2011, 00:30
Hi guys, I did a quick search and I've noticed a few people have had a few issues with searching in the program but I haven't come across this problem:

I can do a search in online mode fine when I am connected to wi-fi with my iphone 4s but when I'm not on wi-fi and just using the 3g network I get this error:

I tried using "offline" mode but it simply just doesn't have enough streets and addresses to be useful (Ireland) from what I can see playing around. Someone else I know has the same setup as me and their phone seems to work ok with the 3G connection. We are both using the same version of SatNav2 and the same IOS and phone type so I'm not sure what is up. We are on different cellular networks though but I'm not sure why that would be a problem? Any suggestions?

Cheers guys, hope you can help!

Christin
04.01.2012, 11:04
I haven't come across such a report until now - so I'm not sure what the issue is here. Maybe your network provider doesn't cover some areas very well? A mobile data rate is included in your contract, right?

Regarding offline search, please note that the cities and streets listed are only a random suggestion of ours. Type in "City" and enter your city and on the next screen, type in "Name" and enter your street here.

Greetings,
Christin