PDA

View Full Version : GPS Nav 2 purchased map not found in installation status

alekutza
21.12.2011, 17:18
Hi,

I'm from Romania and I have an Iphone 3GS and I recently purchased GPS Nav 2. I wanted to buy the Europe Map but when I pressed on it, it wouldn't show me any available downloads. The only available download was the world map, which I bought and paid 10 euros for it. I was charged for that purchase, since I just recieved an Itunes recepit for it, but I can't find it in the app. When I check installation status it shows me the following messages: "no purchased products available" and "no installed products available". When I go offline the app doesn't work, hence I have no world map...yet I paid 10 euros for it. I either want a solution or a refund. Thank you for your time!

Christin
22.12.2011, 14:13
After installation of our app to your iPhone, please proceed as follows:

Start the app --> Upgrades --> Redownload --> enter here the password for the Apple ID (= email address) with which you bought the app the first time --> You have now again access to your purchased map package, for free.

Then go back to Upgrades --> Installation status --> a list with all world maps will show --> select the countries needed and install them via wifi connection.

Greetings,
Christin

alekutza
22.12.2011, 14:35
Hi Christin,

I tried that twice and still nothing....

Christin
23.12.2011, 16:16
Did you make sure you are logged in on your device with the same iTunes Account you used for the initial purchase? Or is there a different iTunes account mentioned in your iPhone's Settings (if you created an iCloud Account, for example)?
You need to be logged in there with the same account you bought our app with so that the "Redownload" option can work.

Greetings,
Christin

alekutza
24.12.2011, 15:57
I only have 1 apple id, even on i Cloud I log in with the same apple ID. just to make sure I disabled iCloud and tried redownloading. It says redownload successful, but still no maps....

pierre1941
19.06.2012, 22:51
After installation of our app to your iPhone, please proceed as follows:

Start the app --> Upgrades --> Redownload --> enter here the password for the Apple ID (= email address) with which you bought the app the first time --> You have now again access to your purchased map package, for free.

Then go back to Upgrades --> Installation status --> a list with all world maps will show --> select the countries needed and install them via wifi connection.

Greetings,
Christin

if i choose the same route then under and after redownload i receive the note: no products found There is no prior purchases to redownload; what can i do, i have 3 countries downloaded wit forevermaps and there they are present. I work with ipod vesion 5.1.1

Christin
20.06.2012, 15:15
@pierre 1941: Please note that our ForeverMap is a completely different program which cannot be connected to GPS Navigation 2. Also, Navi 2 won't work on your iPod because it is not equipped with a GPS receiver which is essential though for our GPS-based program.

Best regards
Christin

pierre1941
20.06.2012, 16:51
wie ich gerade hat emailt: ich nutze ein BT GPS; damit ist es Problem nog nicht solviert.

pierre1941
21.06.2012, 17:04
@pierre 1941: Please note that our ForeverMap is a completely different program which cannot be connected to GPS Navigation 2. Also, Navi 2 won't work on your iPod because it is not equipped with a GPS receiver which is essential though for our GPS-based program.

Best regards
Christin

please, maybe i am not clear : my ipod uses gps from extern blue tooth gps receiver, so i can have gps. And i have gps but where is the map which i have ibnstqlled. On this moment the navigator can not navigate offline coz he said: there is no map but there is a map.

Christin
27.06.2012, 14:19
@Pierre:
Again - You cannot use the ForeverMap maps in our GPS Navigation 2. These are two different programs which cannot be combined. For GPS Navigation 2, there are offline maps available in the Upgrades section of the program. But: (as written in another thread of yours) External GPS receivers won't make the GPS Navigation 2 work on your device. It needs an internal GPS receiver which is not built in the iPod.

Hope it gets clearer now.

Best regards
Christin