PDA

View Full Version : Canada won't Load

rdelage
01.11.2011, 03:06
Purchased the app while on a trip to California, just worked perfectly for us, no problem in loading the California map. Back home I try to load the Canada map, it crashed, rebooted the iPad, try again and Crash again...... always half way thru the instalation. Maybe you should to break Canada in 3-4 pieces, you know it is a very large country and very few of us need to go from Vancouver to Montreal in one shot! ;-))

Christin
01.11.2011, 15:16
There is currently some trouble with the Canada map, sorry. We will fix this with one of the next updates. I checked with our IT guys and they said it takes a little longer (and more patience) to have it downloaded. So you might try to load it again. Sorry for the hassle!

Greetings,
Christin

rdelage
02.11.2011, 03:15
There is currently some trouble with the Canada map, sorry. We will fix this with one of the next updates. I checked with our IT guys and they said it takes a little longer (and more patience) to have it downloaded. So you might try to load it again. Sorry for the hassle!

Greetings,
Christin

..., it is the install that bug down!

Christin
02.11.2011, 16:08
Did you check you have enough memory space on your device?

rdelage
08.11.2011, 04:33
Did you check you have enough memory space on your device?

29 Gb left, that should be enough!

Christin
08.11.2011, 16:32
The update is coming soon and should fix this issue. Sorry for the hassle in the meantime..

Greetings,
Christin

zohaa
29.10.2014, 11:25
This application stop working on my Iphone 4s. When I`m opening it the logo of skobbler company appears and the program is turning off and i`m back to my "desktop". I was trying to reinstall the app and it didn`t help. I was restarting my Iphone and it didn`t help. Any advice ?

Reitelive
22.11.2015, 13:18
Hi Christin, does "some trouble with the Canada map" also include missing parts? Background: the area NE of Whitehorse was visible in detail on an older map, but is not available anymore. Thanks