PDA

View Full Version : Cannot buy UK Map

wolffy439
17.10.2011, 00:17
I have downloaded your app through itunes for free(limited offer until 16th) however i cannot purchase the uk maps aas it says I must buy the app first, even though im trying to download through the app!!

cheers

Christin
17.10.2011, 15:42
Did you check in your iPhone Settings that you allowed In-App Purchases? Please go to General --> Restrictions --> and check there that "Installing Apps" and "In-App Purchases" is on.

Greetings,
Christin

wolffy439
17.10.2011, 17:01
Christine.
I have no trouble buying any apps on my Ipone and all settings are correct, when I go to buy the map the message appears stating how much, when I confirm to purchase my Itunes password is asked for as normal, when I have entered it and its accepted the next message is:

YOU CAN'T PURCHASE THIS ITEM
WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
You must purchase the app that
this item is for before you can
purchase the item.

Is this anything to do with downloading the app while it was on free offer until the 16th? I downloaded it on the 16th.
Thanks

Christin
18.10.2011, 12:47
If you have iOS5 installed:
Did you make sure that you are registered with the same Apple ID on your iPhone you used for the initial purchase? Please check as follows:
Go to the Settings of your iPhone --> "iCloud" --> "Store". Please make sure that the Apple ID is mentioned there with which you bought our app and the in-app purchases. After installing iOS 5 this might have changed automatically (if you created a new Apple account). So: Always check this issue before re-downloading apps (any app, not just ours).

Does Apple allow you now to purchase the UK map?

Greetings,
Christin

wolffy439
18.10.2011, 23:19
Fantastic customer service! I have two sign in accounts on itunes both with the same payment details et but different emails, so after your advice I deleted the app and re downloaded with my other account details and all is fine thanks very much for advise.

Christin
19.10.2011, 14:39
Perfect! :)