PDA

View Full Version : Keep crashing when start app

woka
04.08.2011, 14:42
hi
skobbler full pay version 3.0 keeps crashing when i start the app on my iphone 4 and im running ios 5.4 beta and i was wondering why it keeps crashing ive uninstalled it then re-installed but its still the same please help thx

Christin
09.08.2011, 11:25
skobbler currently does not run on the beta version of iOS 5. It will be working on the full iOS version, though.

Best regards,
Christin

Rochu
13.10.2011, 10:32
Just upgraded the skobbler on my iPhone. A second after starting it up it crashes and turns itself off. Tried deinstalling and reinstalling. Tried turning the phone off and on before the install, still no joy. Pls help.

Christin
13.10.2011, 10:57
In which iTunes store did you buy the GPS Navigation 2? Which firmware is installed? (We are currently experiencing some trouble with iOS 5 -- deleting and then re-installing the app is the key here).

Looking forward to your info.

Greetings,
Christin

Rochu
13.10.2011, 11:03
I got it from AppStore on iPhone. Version for the UK & Ireland. What firmware are you asking about? The phone is on 4.3.2.

Christin
13.10.2011, 14:13
Alright, thanks. Did you make sure you have enough space on your iPhone? Did it crash while installing the app or a country map from the In-App Purchase?

Greetings,
Christin

Rochu
13.10.2011, 14:57
I have a lot of free memory. The app didn't crash during the download/install. It installed itself fine (I deleted it and installed several times, when it crashed the first time). When I start it it shows the welcome/login screen for 1 second and then it turns itself off.
Hope this helps. I really like the app and it's a pity that after upgrading it crashes.

Rochu
13.10.2011, 14:58
I didn't install the country map. Didn't even had a chance as it crashes tight after start up.

boxcutter
16.10.2011, 00:20
hi i got little progress on the issue i hope this will help the developer i got iphone 4 ios 4.2.1 mine quits too whenever i start it. but then i turn off my location thing off i can get into the app do everything except navigation. it quit again right after i turn the location on:( hope this bug can get fix soon. thank u

drumsteve
10.05.2012, 21:45
I have iPhone 3GS 32 GB, when I try to launch SatNav2 it crashes, so I have done as instructed and mailed crash log to yourselves.
I have the original Skobbler Lite and then upgraded, before the charge applied. I had not used the app since then until I needed this week, when it just keeps crashing. Awaiting response from Sobbler on what is wrong.

Christin
16.05.2012, 18:13
Did you restart your iPhone already? Did you update the lite version to the full paid version?

Greetings
Christin

multik
21.06.2013, 08:10
Hi folks,

unfortunately the Navi2 app crashes A LOT both on iPhone 4S (52,9GB free space) and iPad3 (15,9GB free space) (both devices run iOS v6.1.3 10B329).

The usual crash behaviour is an immediate crash upon opening.
Second scenario is that I select a destination (99% of the cases Take me Home), app calculates to about 30% and then crashes. I have tried rebooting both iPhone and iPad, but this doesn't help.

I've sent numerous bug report e-mails with NO REPLY.

Now when I type this post app crashed 5-6 times while I tried to check which version of Navi2 I have.

On a side note it seems a bit strange to me that there are no map upgrades. Or are the maps upgraded in the background?

Please advise!
Thank you,
Martin

Christin
25.06.2013, 10:03
Hi Martin,
Did you already apply the hard method: Delete the app, reboot your device, reinstall the app?

Map updates will be coming soon - the team is working on the next updates already.

Greetings
Christin

multik
25.06.2013, 10:28
Hi Chrsitin,

I have not done this yet. I will do it now.

When I say updates, I mean map updates, that is new streets, improvements made by fellow users, etc. Right now I get whatever I install and not a single new street. Why is that?

Martin

Christin
25.06.2013, 10:42
The map updates will be provided by us - they are not in the app automatically. As I said, new maps will be available soon. :)

Greetings
Christin